Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Happy Wednesday, y'all. It's difficult to believe that this is the last week in March! I've taken a bit of a hiatus since my last post, but have a few articles I wanted to link to real quick. Today I have a blog post featured on Know Your Value, the official blog of Wonderfully Made, which is a Christian organization that is "dedicated to helping today's modern young women discover, strengthen, and reclaim their true value and worth." I just love that. The post is entitled Discerning True Beauty, and you can check it out here.  


Also, CNN.com is doing a series on perceptions of beauty, and the articles have been pretty thought provoking. You can check them out below.


Facebook: The Encyclopedia of Beauty


Fat is the New Ugly on the Playground


Beholding Beauty: How It's Been Studied


Dieting Companies Targeting Men


One last link for today! I mentioned last month that Ellen Morrison and I had a chance to visit a local radio station during National Eating Disorders Awareness Week, and I wanted to link to the podcast if you are interested in our conversation on body image! I was a little nervous, so ignore the awkward laughter that pops up. :-) You can listen here.


Hope everyone is having a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment