Saturday, March 6, 2010

Opportunity!!

I wanted to let you all know of a cool opportunity (media inquiry) that I have read about it in a few different places recently-- read below to find out about how you might help out a reporter writing a story on the link between mothers and daughters and body image/eating disorders.
The ad is posted below:

"I'm looking for women in their 20s and 30s (and hopefully some of their mothers) who have struggled with eating and body image. At this point I need women who struggled with these issues but didn't necessarily have clinically-defined eating disorders. So, women who have struggled with bingeing, purging, restricting, body-loathing, and feel like their attitudes are connected to their mothers behaviors and attitudes. If this is you, and you'd be willing to share, I'd really appreciate it. You can contact me at dekapp@mac.com.

Best, Diana Kapp"

No comments:

Post a Comment