Thursday, December 29, 2011

Looking Back- 2011

It's hard to believe that 2011 is coming to a close. I saw this video (below) a few weeks ago that google made [brilliant advertising] and have watched it several times. I guess I'm kind of a sucker for a good montage, especially when its paired with a good tune. Anyways, this little video does a great job of re-capping 2011 in a nutshell- check it out below.




In honor of a new year, I thought I would do a quick re-cap of some of my favorite posts from 2011. I have posted a few links below to some of the ones that I have written over the that were the most significant to me, for one reason or another! If you haven't had a chance to read some of them, here is another chance! And if you have, enjoy the video above, ... one more time :).

Bzzz
Girls on the Run Re-Cap
Gratitude and Girls on the Run


Bullying in the Media
Dispelling Eating Disorder Myths


The Children's Malnutrition Center
Recovery+Support for Parents


DVF, Imperfection and Beauty
Raleigh NEDA Walk Re-Cap


On Health
Mixed Messages

Here's wishing you all a safe and happy 2012. I am hopeful that 2012 is going to be a great year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment