Saturday, January 21, 2012

Much to the chagrin of most people I know, I have not jumped on the Pinterest bandwagon (yet). I keep hearing 1) how great it is, and 2) that it is a major time suck. Soo, I'm trying to avoid it for now- with one mini exception. I have been a little under the weather today, so I've spent the majority of my day/night sidelined; and among catching up on other things (Friday Night Lights marathon and lots of Words with Friends included), I perused through some of the inspirational quotes on Pinterest. Apparently you can see some of the images just by doing a google search without actually joining ;).

Anyways- I thought these particular quotes below were particularly encouraging for one reason or another- and I hope you do too! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!









'




No comments:

Post a Comment