Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy 2012 :)

Hi friends. Happy New Year!! I have been a little MIA lately on my little blog! I will get back to more regular blogging soon- I have been juggling a lot so far in 2012- and am very excited about this year! In the meantime, I thought I would post a few links to some recent articles that might be of interest! The third article below is a great one for this time of year!! Happy reading :)



The Truth Behind Common Eating Disorder Myths by Kenneth L. Weiner 


New National Report Looks at Disparity Between Sizes of Models and Real Women 

The Fat on Dieting in the New Year by Jane Shure

COLORed Folks-- Share Your Shame, Fight the Stigma

2 comments:

  1. i think your first link may be incorrect :)
    sounds like a great article though

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! So sorry- don't know how that happened!:) It has been changed to the correct link! Enjoy the article, and thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete