Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I have something fun to share today! A few years ago, I met Cristina Roman when I was living next door to her sister, Sara. Recently, we have connected through a group that Cristina organized for Raleigh bloggers. It's been a fun way to connect with other local bloggers, and we've done some cool things!- more on that in another post! Anyways- Cristina is a really neat girl. She is co-owner of a local business (she and Sara launched The Raleigh Forum), a recruiter for Living Social, and overall great person. Her blog, Scintillating Simplicity, is a fun one- you should check it out! She posts recipes, random tips, fun stories, and is passionate about volunteering and social enterprise. She recently came up with an idea to feature local bloggers, and you can read her interview with me here

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the nice words :) I was glad I got to feature you and learn a bit more about the inspiration behind your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! I just read about your move.. hope it's going well! Hope to see you soon!:)

    ReplyDelete