Thursday, February 16, 2012

Rainy Day Reading

I hope everyone is having a great week!! It's a rainy Thursday, and I'm plugging away, catching up on work and preparing for the rest of my clients that I will be seeing this afternoon and evening. I thought I would pop in real quick to share some articles that I have read recently that may be of interest. Most of them (with the exception of two!) have been published on the Huffington Post in the last few weeks. Hope you enjoy them!! Have a great day!

The Eating Disorder Time Suck

Children Dieting at Age 7 to Ward Off Bullies

Karl Lagerfield Calls Adele Fat and Insults Us All

Plus Size Magazine 'Reveals' Low Weight Among Models

Health Risks Due to Performance Pressures on Athletes

Like Mother, Like Daughter: Eating Disorders Run in Families

No comments:

Post a Comment