Monday, May 9, 2011

Who Says??

Who says I can't be a grown-up and also post a Selena Gomez teeny bopper song/video on my blog? :) I have nothing against Selena, but I feel like I might be publicly ridiculed by a few people I know for posting this (hey, at least it's not Justin Bieber!!). They probably aren't reading though, so it's okay :) Anyways, Selena! She wrote a song called 'Who Says' that has such a positive message about beauty. Then, along came Jessica Bergren who up and made a cool little video to go along with it. The lyrics to the first verse and chorus are below, followed by Jessica's video, which I found compliments of End Fat Talk! Check it out!


I wouldn't wanna be anybody else.
You made me insecure
Told me I wasn’t good enough
But who are you to judge
When you’re a diamond in the rough
I’m sure you got some things
You’d like to change about yourself
But when it comes to me
I wouldn’t want to be anybody else

I’m no beauty queen
I’m just beautiful me

You’ve got every right
To a beautiful life
C'mon

[Chorus]
Who says
Who says you’re not perfect
Who says you’re not worth it
Who says you’re the only one that’s hurting
Trust me
That’s the price of beauty
Who says you’re not pretty
Who says you’re not beautiful
Who says





my Selena Gomez "Who Says" video from kathryn Jenkins on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment